Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Campers,
     
I know got burned on this once this year, but I am going to cancel RBC for Tuesday and Thursday mornings this week.  After watching the news, there are already school districts that are delaying starts tomorrow.   I do find it quite amusing that I had already planned on being at Boot Camp next Tuesday and Thursday mornings, anyway!  So this is your week off from me.....don't enjoy it too much and please know that I am making this decision simply because I want to stay at home and snuggle!!  Go get your dumbbells out of your trunk right now and use them tomorrow in an effort to create body heat.  Stay connected and accountable.  Please call your buddy and spread the work.  I am going to post on Facebook also!  

Stay warm and safe!
Still redefining,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment