Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weird Finale

Happy Friday,
     
It is the last day of Weird Boot Camp, the last day of school and the first day of summer vacation!!   Hooray!  I hope that your day started off great and has only gotten better.  Thank you to each of you for being so kind to my TSU students.  I hope that you see how strong and fit you are and realize that you are in better shape than college kids of 2011........  Kudos to you and I am still working on them!!!!!  They had a great time and were amazed at your levels of fitness.  My worlds collided this morning and it was weird in the best way possible. 
     
Enjoy your time off but don't stop moving.  This is a great time to explore other ways to move your body.  Change is good.  Enjoy sleeping a bit and get fired up for our next session that runs from June 13 - July 15 on MWF mornings.  (*I may wiggle a Friday to a Thursday depending on Stan's work/travel schedule.  I will always let you know.)  The cost is $80 if you want a T-shirt, $75 if you don't.  I will be sending an occasional check-in email over the next two weeks.  Please pray for all the Granbury High School seniors and their families.   It's a big night tonight. 
     
I would like to extend a big thank you to each of you for your participation in Revival Boot Camp and to Granbury First United Methodist for being the house the welcomes each of us dark and early.  I hope that your Memorial Day Weekend is filled with relaxation and joy.  I know our hearts will be filled with gratitude as we honor our Armed Services.  Take a moment smile and say, "thank you" to a veteran or a enlisted soldier this weekend.  

Talk to you weirdos soon,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment