Thursday, January 13, 2011

Self-disciplined

Revival Boot Campers,
     
You are ready, you are strong, you are confident, you are courageous and you are self-disciplined!  It is never too late to start over again, so if you found yourself in a place you did not want to be, then change your direction right now.  There are still 6 hours left in the day for you to make health and spirit enhancing decisions.  Remember, you are redefining yourself in your thoughts and in your actions.  2 Timothy 1:7 reminds us that, "the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline."  Those are such words of empowerment for me and I hope for you, as well.  Many of you think that I have the self-discipline of a saint.  Let me assure you that self-discipline (especially with food) is a constant battle that I fight as well.  Just as you depend on me to help keep you accountable, I want you to know that each of you help keep me accountable, as well.  We are all in this together!  Remember, David does conquer Goliath after all and that is certainly hope for a sugar addict like me! 
   
Remember that we will be meeting tomorrow (Friday) morning for our third workout of the week.  Be sure to drink your water, eat your fruits and veggies, ditch the fried food, soup it up and FLOSS your teeth every day is today's healthy habit to add quality and health to your life.
     
I am so proud of you and continue to express my gratitude to you and to God for allowing me to guide this program.  Thank you so much!  See you dark and early.

Striving to be self-disciplined,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment