Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good morning Campers -

Well, I am certainly curious as to who took me up on my challenge of skipping dinner last night? If you did, how did you feel when you woke up this morning?  I am so proud of you for taking a leap of faith and trying to embrace a completely new idea.  Even if by chance you are not buying into the increased HGH production while you are hungry, (maybe you are not completely dedicated to the crazy mckay way!) the simple caloric restriction of missing one meal a week could add up to a pound of fat loss per month IF you are not replacing those calories elsewhere in your clean eating program.  Let me know how you did?  It is always going to be Tuesdays that I recommend that you skip supper, due to the ability to sleep in on Wednesday mornings!  Let's just begin to call it an SS=Skip Supper night!  One camper text me last night seeking a few hints to make it through the night.  A few tips that I was able offer were: lots of herbal tea, a big to-do list and even a bit of chicken broth if you get really desperate.  Warm beverages really tend to help me.  Hear me when I say that this is not easy for me either and that after 4 weeks I am truly starting to see a difference in my body.  Again, I am only recommending this to those of you with no health problems and are trying to drop a bit of body fat.....do you hear me 100%?   If you are seeking more information of the basics of the science that I am recommending to you visitwww.eatstopeat.com

Remember that tomorrow is Bring a Friend to RBC day!  So hop on the phone and find someone that NEEDS this program.  Share the love!  See you dark and early tomorrow and I will pray that you get what you need!

Blessings to all,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment