Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thank you!

Dear Campers,
    
There are times in life when the words "thank you" don't seem to be enough.  This morning was one of those times for me.  God has graciously blessed me with so many meaningful relationships.  I am so filled with gratitude.  The prayers you prayed for my dad were heard and answered.  He is doing very well.  Thank you so much.  

Continue to live with intention and strive to make connections with every person you encounter.  There are so many God given things about you that the world needs to see.  Shine your light, share your gifts and soar higher than you thought possible.  You are beautiful.  I will never forget this birthday, you have filled my cup 40 x 4!  

See you dark and early tomorrow.

With sincere thanks,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment