Friday, March 11, 2011

Last chance workout

Hey Campers,
     
Tomorrow is our last workout before Spring Break.....it will be a killer, I promise!    I am so excited!    

I also wanted you to know that I will have registration forms for the Granbury Road race with me tomorrow.  The race is Saturday, March 19 and starts at Hewlett Park and is a beautiful course.  Many of you have exressed that you are ready to begin a running journey.  This would be a great starting place.  There is a 5K (3.1 miles) and a 10K (6.2) event.  Walkers are welcome!  I would love for RBC to be seen as united force of Christian Strength in Granbury.   Scott Pangle is giving us a $20 group registration rate.  We can wear our new RBC shirts and be amazing! 

I am so excited to give you your shirts!  You have earned them for sure!  Remember, everyone is always welcome to attend RBC, so bring a friend and share in the fun.  See you dark and early.

Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment