Thursday, December 2, 2010

Campers,
     
Got a whole lotta sore legs?  I am hoping that your answer is, "yes!"  I have already seen various postings on Facebook regarding yesterday's workout..........guess it is working!  
     
How are things in your PRAYER life?   I hope that you are feeling that your prayers are powerful tools for change in your life.  In our book, Foster explains that, "prayer is the central avenue God uses to transform us.  If we are unwilling to change, we will abandon prayer as a noticeable factor in our lives."  Wow, I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but being willing to change is a very hard thing for me, and being willing to hop on that central avenue where I am not the driver and I don't necessarily know where I am going sounds awfully scary to a control freak like me.  I am so thankful that I borrowed this book from Neil Norman, our senior pastor, here at Granbury FUMC.  It has really made me think about making the most of MEDITATION and the purpose of PRAYER.   The ideas that I have learned from the book this week are urging me to, "powerfully pray, buckle up, enjoy the ride and wait with excitement to see where the journey takes me!"  Sure sounds fun.
     
I am hoping that you are finding your RBC experience just as enjoyable!  Keep reminding yourself that you  are willing and able to change your habits to enhance your health or you would not have come to boot camp in the first place.  You now have a built-in accountability system that is setting you up for success.  Every person in the gym at 5:00am wants you to be 100% successful in this adventure.  Please feel free to ask questions, express any concerns or even post Facebook comments about your journey.  We are all in this together.  The family that plays together stays together.  See you dark and early tomorrow to play.

Blessings to all and prayers for all,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment