Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I wanna be like Daniel...

Dear Campers,
     
Hi my strong friends!  Great job with the workout yesterday.  I know that jumping over your weights, or anything, can be scary at times.  Thank you for responding with an open mind and lots of courage.  As we move into week three of this session of RBC, I wanted to take a moment and remind you that this week our focus is being just as brave as Daniel was.   As I continue to read and learn about all the wonderful things this man did, I am inspired to be stronger, more prayerful and braver.  In the book that I am reading about Daniel, the author, Warren Weirsbe, reminds us that, "when it comes to solving the problems of life, we must ask God for the courage to face the problem humbly and honestly, the wisdom to understand it, the strength to do what He tell us to do, and the faith to trust Him to do the rest."   
     
I would ask for your prayers of strength, kindness, bravery in an unstoppable way for the family of Amy Cline.  Amy died on Monday.  She had been battling stomach cancer for nine months.  He mother said it best when she said that, "Amy found victory over cancer" on Monday.  She was a 22 year old woman that was loved my so many in the Granbury and Tarleton communities.  She was studying to be a special education teacher at Tarleton and was going to graduate this May.  She was loved by so many children and our boys were two of them.   Amy's bravery and faith was the cornerstone of her story.   She will be missed.  Amy Cline lived FIERCE. 

See you dark and early,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment