Friday, March 23, 2012

Fierce Friday

Dear Campers,
    
Just a quick check in with you to ask how you are doing with your Daniel inspired nutrition plan?  I know that this is going to be difficult for many of you and I commend you for at least trying!   My breakfast this morning was a smoothie with frozen bananas, frozen grapes, frozen strawberries, 2 TBSP of Peanut Butter and a splash of almond milk.  It tasted like a peanut butter and banana sandwich!  I'm going to call it the Elvis from now on!   Try it tomorrow after RBC and see how delicious Daniel dieting can be!  You can do this...get creative and get inspired!  Be unstoppable!
     
I also wanted you to know that there will be opportunities for fantastic photos tomorrow morning at RBC!   Please do not go crazy with the primping.   It will be our Menielle taking the pics, not a stranger.  It will be the pictures that will be featured in the Hood County News Fit section in April.   Look your RBC best!
     
I am so proud of each of you.  This is a fierce challenge, but I believe that you will conquer the Lion just like Daniel did!

Fiercely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment