Monday, June 13, 2011

Great Monday

Dear Campers,
     
Happy Monday!   What a great job you did this morning!  It was so good to be with you.  If you are new to Revival Boot Camp (RBC), we welcome you to our 5:00 AM fitness, faith and fun experience.  During this session we will be studying the scriptures that high light the importance of living righteously.  This morning we defined righteous as being characterized by uprightness or morality; acting in a virtuous manner and/or absolutely genuine or wonderful.    The inspiration comes from the song by Jason Mraz, "Live High, Live Mighty, Live Righteously."  The first time I heard this song I loved it and have used the lyrics many times to remind me of the attitude I want to embrace in every situation I find myself in.  You will hear this song at the end of each workout in this session.   (That is 14 more times.  Yes, I am trying to get it stuck in your head!)  This song is so right that is worth replicating!    
     
This will be a great camp.  Remember that we are meeting MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way.   Thank you for allowing me into your world.  It is such a pleasure.  I would also like to give many thanks to Granbury First United Methodist Church for being the gracious host of RBC.  Know that I am praying for your strength, your safety, and your success.

Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment