Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Great morning fun!


Dear Campers,
     
Just wanted to say a word of thanks to all of you that came to spend some Quality Time at RBC this morning.  I missed you and it filled my cup to be with you for each of the 80 push-ups!  We will officially begin the next Boot Camp session on Monday, April 16, 2012.  It will be a 5 week session that will focus on identifying and utilizing the 5 Love Languages in all of our relationships.  If you would like to be game-day ready, visit the sight www.5lovelanguages.com and take the online test to find out what love language you speak.   I know that this may information that you may already know and use, but I believe that a refresher course is always a good thing.  Remember, more is not better...better is better!  Trust me, I have a few new perspectives of love languages to add to the workout element of our time together, as well.   See you dark and early Monday morning.  

Be on time....workout starts at 5:00 sharp.  Great time to bring a friend to share in the love!

Lovingly,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment