Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday

Hi Campers,
    
Great job on that incredible workout this morning!  It was a great example of you having to weave your brain and body together to create that criss-cross squat series.   Making your body adapt to new motor skills is such a critical link to staying young and thinking young!   I know you are excited to see and experience what tomorrow has in store for your body........anything is possible.
 
Just a reminder that we WILL NOT meet next Monday, April 11.  We will meet Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week.  Thank you to all of you for the sweet card and words of encouragement to me about this weekend's half Ironman event for me.  Please send prayers of possibilities my way on Sunday morning. 
 
I can't wait to see you tomorrow dark and early,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment